Who can use this service?
People receiving BC disability benefits: the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) or Persons with Persistent and Multiple Barriers (PPMB) benefit and need help filing income tax returns from past years.
What can this new service do for you?
- Help you gather the documents necessary to file your taxes
- Meet with you one-on-one to help you file your basic
income tax return
- Provide information and advice (in-person, or by phone and/or email) about filing income tax returns – See their informational page on the Benefits of Tax Filing
- Provide referrals to community organizations in your area that can help with more complex tax returns
- Access advice and support for you from a chartered accountant if your tax return is complex