Want to get a flavour in less than 5 minutes for what the Clicklaw HelpMap offers? In this video posted on YouTube, we show you the top 5 things you can do on the HelpMap:
- You can search by community in British Columbia for someone who can help with legal problems.
- You can locate a result on the map (where we’re integrating with Google Maps).
- You can narrow your results down in a few different ways — by topic (e.g., show me only “Family law” services) or by type of help (e.g., show me only services that provide “legal advocacy, advice or representation”).
- You can start your search by clicking on a topic and narrow down from there.
- You can find services that are provided in languages other than English (by starting with a community in BC and narrowing down by language).
We’d love to hear your feedback on the Clicklaw HelpMap. Please consider taking our 3-minute Clicklaw feedback survey online, posting a comment here on this blog, or contacting us at email@example.com.
I am looking for a lawyer I found in Smithers, B.C. I am in Vancouver,B.C.I lost her card on the move down to Vancouver.B.C. and I was found breech of my conditions and need to talk to her, thank -you for your time and effort.
For anyone looking for a lawyer in BC, see the Lawyer Lookup service of the Law Society of BC. We were able to connect Valerie to her lawyer’s information.