Do you get questions from your clients about Representation Agreements, Enduring Powers of Attorney, and more? Do you help people dealing with issues related to seniors and disability? If you answer yes to any of them, consider hosting public viewing of free webinar series by Nidus in October.
Who is Nidus?
Nidus is a non-profit, charitable organization that was set up by seniors and disability groups. Nidus is a leader in providing information and resources about personal planning.
What are the topics? When?
Each webinar topic will be available in the morning and in the evening. You can pick the ones that work for you and your clients. All times listed are for Pacific Time.
- Joint ownership – the good, the bad, and the risky
- Tuesday, Oct 1 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 3 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- Tips for making a will & what happens if someone is not capable to make a will
- Tuesday, Oct 8 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 10 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- The myths & realities of planning
- Tuesday, Oct 22 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 24 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- Consent: What is the law in BC for health care? It’s time to update old ideas & old practices!
- Tuesday, Oct 29 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Tuesday, Oct 29 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
For description and more info, visit Nidus’ website or download the Personal Planning Month 2019 poster (PDF).
We’re interested – what’s next?
Great! Contact Nidus at email@example.com. Once we confirm your participation, we’ll include your information on Nidus’ website. This will also be posted on the Clicklaw Blog.