We’ve been working on improving Clicklaw! Drawing on usability testing and feedback, we’ve been working on making Clicklaw easier to use & more helpful. Here are six things we’ve done:
- Additional resources: We added over 200 new resources to the Solve Problems section to fill gaps in the legal information available.
- Clicklaw subtopics: We added subtopics to resources to improve the experience of browsing on Clicklaw.
- Common questions: There are now over 100 “common questions” on the site, featuring resources that are good starting points for information on common legal problems.
- Resources in languages other than English: We made it easier to find resources on Clicklaw that are in languages other than English.
- What’s new: A blog highlighting new resources is now featured on the Clicklaw homepage.
- Facebook & Twitter: Clicklaw has arrived on Facebook and Twitter!
Oh, and we’ve taken off the “Beta” label. Clicklaw is now all grown up. Of course, we will continue to evolve and make improvements to the site to meet the needs of Clicklaw users. Visit www.clicklaw.bc.ca and let us know what you think, either by filling out this short survey, posting a comment on this blog posting, or sending us an email at email@example.com.
And spread the word!