Want to get a flavour in less than 5 minutes for what the Clicklaw HelpMap offers? In this video posted on YouTube, we show you the top 5 things you can do on the HelpMap:
- You can search by community in British Columbia for someone who can help with legal problems.
- You can locate a result on the map (where we’re integrating with Google Maps).
- You can narrow your results down in a few different ways — by topic (e.g., show me only “Family law” services) or by type of help (e.g., show me only services that provide “legal advocacy, advice or representation”).
- You can start your search by clicking on a topic and narrow down from there.
- You can find services that are provided in languages other than English (by starting with a community in BC and narrowing down by language).
We’d love to hear your feedback on the Clicklaw HelpMap. Please consider taking our 3-minute Clicklaw feedback survey online, posting a comment here on this blog, or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.