Hear from our Clicklaw contributors and beyond about what they do, and how they can help you and your clients.
Here is a list of the most recent ones:
- Making Unbundled Legal Services More Accessible for British Columbians
- A Simple Way You Can Help Connect 60’s Scoop Survivors with Local Assistance
- Welcome to the New Dial-A-Law
- Host Public Viewing of Free Webinars on Personal Planning
- Mediate BC’s New Website: Helping Your Clients with Mediation
- New Webinar: Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning for Your Loved One with a Disability
- Library Month at LawMatters
- New Guide for Digital Privacy Rights at the Border
- Legal Programs for Seniors
- Mental Health in the Workplace: Rights and Responsibilities of Youth with Disabilities
Thank you to Freepik.com for use of the above graphic.