Hear from our Clicklaw contributors and beyond about what they do, and how they can help you and your community.
Here is a list of the most recent ones:
- Pivot’s Rights Cards for Marginalized People
- Get Help with Making a Parenting Plan at MyLawBC
- Public consultation open for a proposed new approach for the Provincial Court Family Rules and forms
- Share Your Thoughts on Law Reform Needs
- Seeking Public Input on Privacy and Technology in the Classroom
- Free Webinars on Personal Planning in October
- Making Unbundled Legal Services More Accessible for British Columbians
- A Simple Way You Can Help Connect 60’s Scoop Survivors with Local Assistance
- Welcome to the New Dial-A-Law
- Host Public Viewing of Free Webinars on Personal Planning
Thank you to Freepik.com for use of the above graphic.